What is the return policy?
All returned products are subject to inspection prior to any credit/refund authorization. A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be obtained before returning products. We cannot accept any returns without prior authorization. To arrange for a return, simply call or email us.
The following conditions must be complied with for any authorized return:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return. Payment will be refunded to the original payment method after deduction of a 20% restocking fee.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged
- Product has not been used or come in contact with any human fluid
- Product has not been sterilized
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. No refund or store credit after 30 days.
- Customer will be responsible for the shipping charges for return items.
Exceptions Products which fall in one of the below categories are not returnable:
- Opened or demo items
- Custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Expired products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
Returns will be credited back with the same method of payment. Full refund excludes shipping and handling charges. Please contact us before attempting to return products. When your products arrive, inspect the packaging and the contents for damage and defects. If the product packaging is damaged, or the product itself appears to be damaged, or does not function as its intended use, you must notify us within 7 days from the date the item delivered.
What if I found the item is defective?
If the product packaging is damaged, or the product itself appears to be damaged, or does not function as its intended use, you must notify us within 7 days from the date the item delivered.
In the event that a product is found to be defective, please notify our main office by emailing email@example.com. A pre-paid return label will be issued via email within 24 hours for any defective products. All defective products should be returned to 1363 Beverly Road, Suite 250, McLean, VA 22101. Replacement product(s) will be issued once the return has been processed.